Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Happy Birthday: Simon Lewiston & Autumn Roum
Happy ½ Birthday: Andrew Davis & Rhett Johnson (Aug 14)
- SENIORS- You need to turn in 1 wallet sized senior picture (in portrait form) and 1 baby picture to the office by March 1st
- Students interested in participating in Conference Academic Bowl need to form teams of 4-5 and talk to Mr. Fuller
- ALL speech students meet in the auditorium for yearbook photo on February 15 @ 3:10
- Students interested in participating in World Food Prize need talk to Mr. Fuller.
- Who's ready for some Dodgeball?! After-Prom is hosting a Dodgeball tournament on Friday, February 23rd at 7:00 at the high school gym. Staff/parents are welcome to have a team/teams participate. Teams of 6 are needed- we are only having 16 teams, so sign up with Julie in the office as soon as you can. $5 per person. Team name is also needed. 9th grade and above Also, if anyone would like to be involved but not necessarily play on a team, we would gladly let you be a referee! Join us for supper before the tournament from 5-7 in the lunchroom- serving maidrites, beans, chips, dessert and drink for a free will offering!
- All permission forms, medical forms & copies of insurance cards for those going on the senior trip are due to Mrs. Anderson in the office by Friday, February 16th!