Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Happy Birthday: Edward Chumbley
- There are summer job opportunities for students at Dakin Ag, Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa and Ag Reliant; see the office for details
- Sign-up sheet in the office for boys track banquet June 1st @ 7:00 at OHS cafeteria. $7 per person
- Sign-up sheets in the office for summer weightlifting times
- Cross country sign-up sheet for next year is in the office, there will be a meeting at 3:15 Thursday in the cafeteria
- There will be a meeting on Friday, May 25 @ 3:10 in the auditorium for any girls interested in basketball next year.
- State golf tshirt order form is in the office for $12 each. You must order by the end of the day on Wednesday
- Juniors can stop in the office to pick up an order form for your 2019 senior tshirt. Orders and money due May 31st. They cannot be reordered, so order now if you want one!
- The City of Ogden is looking for a pool bus supervisor. It would be 10 hours a week, M,W,F going to the Boone pool. Applications available at City Hall and are due May 30th.
- We are working hard to improve the quality of the yearbook every year, so don't miss out!
This year (2017-2018) we WILL NOT order extra copies of the yearbook.
Therefore, it is important to get your order placed NOW if you want one! On the morning of MAY 30, 2018, at 8 a.m., I must place our order, and that will be final. If it is a matter of payment, contact
me to work something out.
YEARBOOKS CAN BE ORDERED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
THROUGH THE SCHOOL: send $50 (check payable to Ogden High School) to school and Mrs. Johnson will order it for you.
It's been a great year, buy a yearbook to help your student remember it!
- Semester tests schedules are in the office
- If you are interested in becoming a student ambassador for the Ogden Legacy Club, please stop in the office for more information.
- Registration letters are in the office if you did not receive an emailed one.
- Summer session of Drivers Ed will start June 4. Classes are from 7am-10am. See Mr. Hill or office for more details. You can also register online to win free tuition for drivers ed. When classes start, you will need to use the back door of the media center.
- Forget to purchase a yearbook last year? We only have a few left! See Mrs. Johnson or a Yearbook Staff member to get yours NOW!