Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Picture retakes will be Friday, October 26
- Congratulations to Garrett Buxton for qualifying for the state cross country meet Saturday in Fort Dodge. State tshirt order form is in the office. $10 for short sleeve, $14 for long sleeve. Must be ordered by Tuesday afternoon. Pay when you order
- Basketball cheerleaders meet in Mrs. Harris’s room Tuesday during seminar.
- To celebrate Red Ribbon Week, the following dress-up days for this week will be:
Wednesday: My future is too bright for drugs! (wear neon colors)
Thursday: Team up against drugs. (Wear favorite team shirt/jersey)
Friday: Your choices are the key to your dreams. (wear PJ's)
- There are applications for the Angel Tree program in the office. If interested, stop in the office to pick one up
- Wednesday, October 24th is the Blood Drive. Donors must be at least 16 years old and weigh at least 120 lbs. 1 donation saves 3 lives and if you donate 5 time you can earn the Distinguished Donor Award. If you’re under 18 you need a parent permission form to donate. All donors need to bring their ID to the appointment. Make sure you eat and drink accordingly before you donate. To sign up, please talk to an NHS member or talk to Mrs. Bohr.