Monday, October 22, 2018
Happy Birthday: Sam Christensen
- Picture retakes will be Friday, October 26
- Congratulations to Garrett Buxton for qualifying for the state cross country meet Saturday in Fort Dodge. State tshirt order form is in the office. $10 for short sleeve, $14 for long sleeve. Must be ordered by Tuesday afternoon. Pay when you order
- Choir students will dismiss 4th period around 11:20 and will be late to 6th period today
- 6th & 7th hour study halls with Mrs. Abdel-Halim will be in the HTM room from now on.
- Wednesday, October 24th is the Blood Drive. Donors must be at least 16 years old and weigh at least 120 lbs. 1 donation saves 3 lives and if you donate 5 time you can earn the Distinguished Donor Award. If you’re under 18 you need a parent permission form to donate. All donors need to bring their ID to the appointment. Make sure you eat and drink accordingly before you donate. To sign up, please talk to an NHS member or talk to Mrs. Bohr.
- Basketball apparel store for the 18-19 season is open. The store can be accessed at the school website's homepage. The store closes Monday, October 22.