* If consent is not given to receive the Form W-2 electronically, a paper Form W-2 will be printed for you. Active consent is required to receive an electronic Form W-2.
* Consent must be made electronically in a way that shows he/she can access the statement in the electronic format in which it will be furnished.
* This consent is ongoing with passive acceptance for future years. Consent may be withdrawn in writing by January 5 of any year to receive a paper Form W-2. A written response will be sent to you by the business office confirming the withdrawn consent in the manner in which the withdrawal is provided. Withdrawn consent does not apply to any previously issued Forms W-2.
* A request for a paper copy of a Form W-2 will not be treated as a withdrawal of consent to receive Forms W-2 electronically.
* An electronic Form W-2 is only available to currently employed individuals. Forms W-2 will not be furnished after termination of employment.
* An electronic Form W-2 will only be sent to an @ogden.k12.ia.us email address.
* Employees will be notified of any changes to the employer's address.