Enrolling a new student
Welcome to the Ogden Community School District.
Please do not complete this registration if you are enrolling a student for Kindergarten 2019-2020 and they had attended the Kindergarten Round Up. Info should have been mailed to parents regarding Infinite Campus login and information.
All students must complete the enrollment process before they may attend school. Please keep in mind that we want new students to experience a smooth transition to our schools, and the enrollment process may take one-to-three days.
Steps to enroll a new student.
You may register online at home or may come into the School (Office's open Wednesday, August 7th). Scroll down on this page to view instructions for these steps to enroll a new student.
- Click the online registration link to enroll the student.
- Gather the required documents.
- Complete other required forms.
2. Gather other required documents
Even though you will enter most enrollment information online, there are a few paper documents you must submit to the Builiding Secretaries.
Gather these records:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency, such as utility bill, bank statement or lease agreement.
- If you have purchased a home but not yet closed, please provide a copy of the purchase agreement with your name, address, closing date and signatures.
- Current transcript for students in grades 9 – 12 (or let the Secretaries know what school your are coming from).
- Please note, students enrolling in our high school must meet with a school counselor before they start school, to set up their class schedule.
3. Complete the other required forms
View the page linked below. Find the section for the student’s attendance level, such as elementary, middle school or high school. You may pick up the required forms in the Building's office, or click on the links to print the forms and complete them before you meet with the Secretaries.
4. Meet with the Secretaries to complete the process.
Contact the Secretaries to make an appointment or drop by the Building Offices. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Elementary Office Middle School Office High School Office
313 W Sycamore St 732 W Division St 732 W Division St
Ph: 515-275-2795 Ph: 515-275-2912 Ph: 515-275-4034
Map to Schools