Ogden uses a multi-step online registration process. The directions listed below are for existing Ogden families who currently have children enrolled in the OCSD School District. A student is not considered fully registered to attend school until all of the steps listed below have been completed.
Directions: Use the following information to complete online registration:
- Online registration cannot be completed on a mobile phone and must be completed using a computer or tablet.
- Login to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal using the link above.
- Select “Online Registration” from the left navigation menu.
- Enable Pop-up Windows in your web browser: directions for Chrome, and Firefox.
- Complete and submit the online registration.
Step 2: Pay Fees
Information: School fees can be paid online in Infinite Campus or in person at the Building Offices.
Free or Reduced Fees:
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals and reduced fees if the household’s income is at or below the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines below. (Requires submitting an Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals/Milk.) Continue here to learn more about this.
Step 3: Transportation Form
Information: If you plan on using the District for School Transportation, you will need to fill out the form and return it to the school office.
Step 4: Student Permission Form
Information: Parents need to fill out the online form for all students.
Step 5: Student Health Information
Information: If you have not filled out the form that had been sent home from the District Nurse, you will need to fill out the form and return it to the school office.
Information: Ogden uses rSchools to facilitate the activities registration process. This is only required for students in grades 7th-12th grade who participate in a school activity.
Registration: Activities Registration opened in July.